We at ARMA Vancouver Island are pleased to host recent newsmaker, BC’s Information and Privacy Commissioner, Elizabeth Denham, for a quick ½-hour speaking engagement at St Ann’s Academy on April 26 (see details below). She will be available for questions after her talk.
Please register at http://denham.eventbrite.ca/ARMA VI (the Association of Records Managers and Administrators, Vancouver Island chapter) is a professional organization comprised of records managers, archivists, and information governance experts. Our knowledge spans all levels of government and business enterprises. We offer tips on:
- how to avoid pitfalls associated with cloud computing
- how to properly manage your emails and paper files
- how to mitigate risk surrounding the legal discovery process
- how to ensure the security of your private information
- how to identify which information should be secure
- how to lower your costs of doing business and increase productivity by increasing efficiency and streamlining the flow of information in your organization
We would be happy to answer any questions you have concerning any of the above topics, and other records management issues.
We hope to see you there!