The Special Libraries Association (SLA) is offering a special discount to current MLS and MLIS students who attend the SLA 2014 Annual Conference & INFO-EXPO in Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
Students who are not members of SLA will receive a free membership when they register for the SLA 2014 Annual Conference & INFO-EXPO.
The registration rate for student members is US $190. Interested students should register on the conference web site and enter the promotional code SLA14JNSSTUDENT at the beginning of their online registration. Please share this opportunity with your students as we look to develop the next generation of leaders of the information profession!
Benefits and Opportunities for STUDENT MEMBERS include:
- Meeting and networking with peers
- Accessing new job opportunities through the SLA Career Center
- Learning new skills
- Cultivating a mentoring relationship with SLA leaders
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and developments through SLA’s online magazine, Information Outlook
- Developing leadership, marketing, and technical skills–and having a voice in your profession–by volunteering
- Additional student benefits
Benefits of attending the SLA 2014 Annual Conference include:
- Networking opportunities with other information professionals from around the world.
- Hundreds of events to attend, including educational sessions, networking events, receptions, and tours.
- An INFO-EXPO Hall featuring the latest technologies and leading companies in the industry.
Please visit www.sla.org/Vancouver2014 for more information.