Access Records Management Leadership Scholarship Deadline Approaching!
The Access Leadership Scholarship provides financial support for current and future Information Management practitioners striving for positions of greater responsibility that require a college degree. Funding is provided through a grant from the ACCESS Corporation. The deadline is approaching – apply today!
Revised criteria for applying for the Access Scholarship:
• Currently working, with at least one year of work experience within the Records & Information Management (RIM) field.
• Enrolled or planning to enroll in a degree program at an accredited college or university.
• Course(s) should be RIM-related, or demonstrably relevant to a RIM career (e.g., budget and finance, human resources, contracts, leadership, etc.).
• Submission of a one page discussion of how a college degree will help their professional advancement.
• Receive a C or above grade.
• Two letters of reference, one personal and one work-related.
• Awardees will receive a paid one year Professional Membership to ARMA.
Applications are due by September 1 of each year. For more information and to apply, visit www.armaedfoundation.org/grants_scholarships.html.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.