The Journal of Conservation and Museum Studies is accepting submissions for publication for 2015. We primarily publish research papers but also welcome review papers, and short reports. Conference, exhibition and book reviews are also available for submission.
The Journal of Conservation and Museum Studies is a fully peer-reviewed, open access journal. It has an overall focus on the care and exhibition of collections. Topics that are encouraged for submission are (but not exclusively):
• collection and exhibition management
• critical approaches to conservation
• museum collections and exhibitions
• learning, communication, interpretation and evaluation of museums and exhibitions
• materials science and technical studies of objects, collections and conservation materials
• participatory processes
• professional and ethical issues
• remedial or preventive conservation
Submit Now: We accept online submissions via our journal website. See Author Guidelines for further information. Alternatively, please contact the editorial team for more information.
JCMS publishes as soon as articles are ready, meaning there is no delay in research being released. Submissions can be sent throughout the year, however editorial deadlines are:
• March 31st
• October 31st
If you would like to discuss a special collection that you have in mind, or would like to publish a conference proceedings with us, then please do get in touch.