The Federal and Armed Forces Libraries Round Table (FAFLRT) Awards Committee is now accepting applications for the Federal Librarians Cicely Phippen Marks Scholarship which is given to a library school student who has an interest in working in a Federal library. The student will receive a scholarship award of $1,500.
- Applicants must be full or part-time students at the time of application
- Students who are currently enrolled in any ALA-accredited library school
- Students who have not already earned an ALA accredited degree
- Students who have expressed an interest in some aspect of Federal librarianship
- Complete an online nomination form, visit: http://www.ala.org/faflrt/nominationstudentform
- Letter of reference from a FAFLRT member, Federal librarian, library employer, a library school professor, etc. should be emailed to the Awards Committee Chair in support of an application.
The deadline for submissions is midnight Tuesday, April 29, 2014.
FAFLRT Awards Committee: