Please be aware of the following deadline for application to the Canada Graduate Scholarships for Master’s Students.
The deadline for applications to be submitted via the Research Portal is December 2 2013
Please contact Melissa Nightingale, email@example.com if you have any questions about applying.
Canada Graduate Scholarships link: http://www.nserc-crsng.gc.ca/Students-Etudiants/PG-CS/CGSM-BESCM_eng.asp
Research Portal Application link: https://portal-portail.nserc-crsng.gc.ca/s/login.aspx
Common CV Link: https://ccv-cvc.ca/
Ensure that you review the eligibility criteria:
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada;
- be enrolled in, or intend to apply for full-time admission* to an eligible graduate program at the master’s or doctoral level at a Canadian university with a CGS M allocation;
- have completed, as of December 31 of the year of application, between zero and 12 months of full-time studies (or full-time equivalent) in:
- the master’s program for which you are requesting funding; or
- the doctoral program for which you are requesting funding if you were admitted into a doctoral program directly from your bachelor’s program (you were never registered in a master’s program, or you are registered in a combined Master’s-PhD program); or
- a master’s program, but are requesting funding for a doctoral program (an example is a student who is fast-track from a master’s to a doctoral program within 12 months of starting their Master’s and is seeking funding for the first 12 months of their doctoral program); and
- not have previously held a CGS M;
- have achieved a first-class average, as determined by the host university, in the last two completed years of study (full-time equivalent); and
- submit a maximum of one CGS M application per year (the Research Portal will allow the application to be submitted to up to five universities – refer to Application Procedure).